Nerd Jokes

2010-03-03

  • I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.


  • If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0
  • I'm not anti-social. I'm just not user friendly.

  • Whats the chemical formula of compressed liquid oxygen?

    O2.zip

  • Girls are like Internet Domain names, the ones I like are already taken.

  • Tech Support: "I need you to right-click on the Desktop."
    Customer: "Ok."
    Tech Support: "Did you get a pop-up menu?"
    Customer: "No."
    Tech Support: "Ok. Right click again. Do you see a pop-up menu?"
    Customer: "No."
    Tech Support: "Ok, sir. Can you tell me what you have done up until this point?"
    Customer: "Sure, you told me to write 'click' and I wrote click'."

  • Use the best when it comes to computers!
    Apple for graphics
    Palm for mobility
    Linux for servers
    Windows for solitaire

0 сэтгэгдэл:

 
Od © 2011 | Designed by VPS Hosts